Psoriasis skin disease is a non-contagious, chronic disease that affects the skin and joints (psoriasis with arthritis), characterized by redness and inflammation of the skin. Psoriasis usually affects the skin of the elbows, knees, scalp, and sometimes all over the body.
Sign and Symptoms
- The psoriatic area looks like red or pink patches of thickened, raised, and dry scaly skin.
- Identified by large thick patches of raised skin, red patches, and dry skin.
- Pulling off one of these small dry white flakes of skin may cause tiny blood spots on the skin.
- Psoriasis in moist areas like the navel or area between the buttocks may sometimes be confused with other skin conditions like fungal infections, yeast infections, skin irritation, or bacterial infections.
- Usually, nail psoriasis may be confused with fungal nail infection.
- On the scalp, it usually looks like severe dandruff with dry flakes and red areas of skin.
AyurvedGuru is a platform where you can consult a Doctor Online Free of Cost, here Ayurveda and Panchakarma Experts answer all the queries related to Permanent Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis. Ayurveda treats at the level of physical, mental, spiritual, and intellectual levels.
Dr. Manoj Virmani, the founder of AyurvedGuru in his 25 years of professional life, has been experienced with treating severe cases of Psoriasis with Ayurveda and panchakarma procedures. AyurvedGuru offers Permanent Ayurvedic Psoriasis Treatment. Ayurveda has the capability to cure the root cause of Psoriasis.
AyurvedGuru follows a holistic approach while giving Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis:-
- Understanding Patient History and Lifestyle
- Finding the root cause of disease.
- Preparing the diet chart/modification
- Detoxification / Panchkarma
- Patient Counseling and regular motivation
- Ayurvedic medicines
If you need a free online or telephonic consultation with our Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis expert then call on the below
Numbers: +91-9416011800 +91-9416111800
Psoriasis Treatment, Ayurvedic Treatment of Psoriasis, Psoriasis Skin Disease