Among the Indian immigrants, Canada Permanent Resident Visa is a popular choice, and why shouldn’t it be? Canada has the most flexible laws for immigrants, and due to its rich lifestyle & future opportunities, Canada has become a top choice for migrants from all over the place. According to a recent survey, the majority of Canadian immigrants are from India & China.
One of the best options for Canadian migrants is to get a permanent resident (PR) visa & there are tons of ways to apply for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa. Whether you are a student or a worker, you don’t become a citizen of that country with a PR visa. The PR visa is valid for five years and should be renewed.
The question arises in your mind that if I apply for Canada PR in Delhi, what documents will be required? And to solve your query, you must read the blog till the end.
Before applying for the Canadian PR visa, you have to search for an immigration consultant in Delhi because without professional help; you might go wrong somewhere.
Canada PR visa is a point-based system; no matter whether you apply for Canada Express Entry or the Canada PNP program, you have to earn 67 points out of 100, which comprises age, work experience, education, language skills, adaptability, and employment.
In support of your application, you have to produce the following list of documents:
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA): It is the process to check that whether your foreign degree, diploma, or certificates are equal to required Canadian standards or not. The ECA is not mandatory for Canada Express Entry Visa; you can claim the same of your spouse as well.
- Income proof: In support of your application, you have to submit the income proof, and it goes like for a family of 6 members, $30,806, 7 or more, $34,299 & extra funds for the additional family member.
If you are sponsoring your won trip, you have to submit income proof to cover all your expenses for the last six months.
- Language proficiency or skill test: For the Canadian PR visa, you have to submit the language fluency proof, which comprises of English (speaking & listening – CLB 5), English (reading & writing – CLB 4), French (speaking & listening – NCLC 5), French (reading & writing – NCLC 4).
- Surplus documents depending upon the visa type: Depending upon the visa type, you are required to submit police certificates, medical exams, birth certificates (if showing the dependent children), marriage or divorce certificates & more.
- Additional fees:56k Indian rupees over 18 years of age & ECA for the Canada PR visa for 15,500 for ECA.
Among the currently temporary Canadian residents (either for work or study) Canadian Experience Class (CEC)visa is a popular choice as it takes three to four months to process.
The documents required for a Canadian Experience Class visa are:
- Minimum one year of work experience in Canada in the past three years.
Should be able to meet minimum English & French language requirements.