What’s more, part of that DumpsTests 410-101 dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1woy7gT4Qi2FS6ADceW-ZhHTLu0dCwVWf
Do you have the confidence to clear the exam without 410-101 study materials, Our 410-101study materials provide a variety of functions to help the clients improve their learning, Once choosing the preferable one, you can directly purchase 410-101 exam preparatory on the website, Pass4cram has variety IT exams, including Cisco exams, IBM exams, Microsoft tests, Oracle tests and other 410-101 Reliable Test Testking – Facebook Certified media buying professional, We have one-hand information resource, we always know exam change details in the first time so that our 410-101:Facebook Certified media buying professional exam questions and answers will update with the real questions change accurately.
He has written four previous books including the bestseller 410-101 Reliable Test Testking The Financial Times Essential Guide to Writing a Business Plan, So you can pick and chose your browser.
We could use the employeeID and the name together to identify any https://www.dumpstests.com/410-101-latest-test-dumps.html row in the table, It makes it hard to find and match braces easily, Setting a target too high can be equally problematic.
Do you have the confidence to clear the exam without 410-101 study materials, Our 410-101study materials provide a variety of functions to help the clients improve their learning.
Once choosing the preferable one, you can directly purchase 410-101 exam preparatory on the website, Pass4cram has variety IT exams, including Cisco exams, IBM exams, Microsoft tests, Oracle tests and other Facebook Certified media buying professional.
We have one-hand information resource, we always know exam change details in the first time so that our 410-101:Facebook Certified media buying professional exam questions and answers will update with the real questions change accurately.
2023 410-101: Marvelous Facebook Certified media buying professional Official Practice Test
It will bring a lot of benefits for you beyond your imagination if you buy our 410-101 study materials, You can save money on extra test cost, As professional exam material 410-101 Exam Simulations providers in IT certification exam, DumpsTests is certain the best website you’ve seen.
Quality stands as the first priority to DumpsTests, It is known to us that the 21st century is an information era of rapid development, If you are satisfied with our 410-101 training guide, come to choose and purchase.
You can choose your most desirable way to practice our 410-101 preparation engine on the daily basis.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which metrics should a brand awareness campaign use in order to measure the effectiveness of their campaign?
Select all that apply.
Choose ALL answers that apply.
- A. Brand Lift
- B. Frequency
- C. Reach
- D. CPM
- E. CPC
Whenever you are doing brand awareness campaigns, you want to make sure you focus on metrics that allow you to maximize your budget for the target audience.
In this case, you want to measure CPM, frequency, impressions, and brand lift.
You don’t want to use direct response metrics such as CPC as you are trying to maximize reach and frequency for your brand awareness campaigns.
NEW QUESTION 22
You are thinking of building multiple campaigns based on the following native targeting variables:
– Luxury Travel
– Mobile phone and operating system
– Age of children in the household
– Marathon and Triathlon interests
The audiences you are getting are too small.
Which strategy should you use in order to increase the audience you are currently using?
Choose only ONE best answer.
- A. Remove age of children in household, luxury travel and job.
- B. Remove job, income and mobile phone.
- C. Remove age, marathon and triathlon interests.
- D. Remove age, mobile and operating system.
You’ve built audiences, but they are too small for the product launch. The only way to expand an audience is to take out segmentation variables.
In this case, think of the variables that have less to do with the segment. This can be very tricky questions in the exams as sometimes it’s objective and with experience, you will see what interests work better than others.
However, let’s categorize the segmentation variables into the following groups:
* Important variables: marathon and triathlon, mobile and operating system, and income.
* Semi-important: Luxury travel.
* Least-important: job, age of children in household.
Think about it; the smartwatch is a high-end gadget for hardcore sports fans. They also need to have a mobile phone due to the new mobile application for the smartwatch. So you definitely want to leave all of the variables in the “important” bucket.
Luxury travel could help you better segment high-end users, but it’s not imperative. Job and age of children in household, in this case, are irrelevant.
Topic 2, Case Study Retail Fashion Brand
A luxury fashion brand, founded 20 years ago, is really well known for its handbags, ready-to-wear apparel, and watches. Today, they have close to 450 locations worldwide.
The fashion brand wants to run a couple of tests in 2 retail stores in order to measure the impact of its Facebook ads on its offline sales.
NEW QUESTION 23
Your client requests want to run in-stream videos ads as a new strategy for their brand. They would like to run a 45 second video content (1:1 aspect ratio) through Facebook and Audience Network automatically as placement.
They are concerned that their video is not shown on gambling websites or dating applications.
What are four recommendations you would suggest to your client?
Choose ALL answers that apply.
- A. Switch the video aspect ratio from 1:1 to 16:9 for best delivery.
- B. Shorten the video length to 20 seconds in order to run on both placements.
- C. Make sure video has sound
- D. Select video views objective in order to run on both placements.
- E. Shorten the video length to 15 seconds in order to run both placements.
- F. Select reach objective to optimize delivery.
Additional explanation info and readings
In-stream video ads are:
* Mid-roll on Facebook and pre or mid-roll on Audience Network.
* Automatically sound-on when the viewer is already watching with the sound on.
* 5-15 seconds in duration on Facebook and up to 120 seconds in Audience Network.
* Non-skippable, resulting in high completion rates.
* Available for the Video Views, Brand Awareness, Reach, and Post Engagement ad objectives.
* Available as a separate, standalone placement or can be delivered along with other placements, like Facebook Feeds and Instant Articles.
* Supportive of all targeting options.
* Video length: 5-15 seconds
* Objective: Video views, reach, brand awareness or post engagement
* Aspect ratio: Vertical (up to 9:16), Square (1:1), landscape (16:9)
Audience Network in-stream
* Video length: 5-120 seconds when automatic placements is selected, 5-30 seconds when selecting in-stream placements on their own
* Objectives when using automatic placements: Video views, reach, brand awareness, post engagement, conversions, traffic, app installs, catalog sales when using automatic placements
* Objective when using on its own or with Facebook in-stream video: Video views
* Aspect ratio: Square (1:1) or landscape (16:9). Note: landscape is recommended for best delivery Facebook and Audience Network in-stream together
* Video length: 5-15 seconds
* Objective: Video views
* Aspect ratio: Square (1:1) or landscape (16:9). : landscape is recommended for best delivery If you choose to use automatic placements, you can choose any of the following objectives:
* Video views
* Brand awareness
* Post engagement
Advertisers can block the following categories:
* Debated social issues
* Tragedy and conflict
* In-stream videos can help you boost your brand with longer video views.
* New campaigns using Automatic Placements with the Video views, Brand awareness, Reach, or Engagement (Post) objectives will include in-stream.
* To add in-stream videos to existing campaigns, use “Edit Placements” and ensure the in-stream video boxes are checked (under Facebook and Audience Network).
* Advertisers have the option to select in-stream video as a standalone placement for Feed or for Audience Network, or they can optimize across all available placements.
* Pre-campaign transparency, category blocking, block lists, and placement controls can all help
* advertisers ensure brand safety.
* In ads reporting, advertisers can see performance for video ads delivering in-stream separately from other placements..
NEW QUESTION 24
What can you expect from an MTA Partner Program within Facebook Measurement Partners?
Choose ALL answers that apply.
- A. Aggregated reporting across multiple mobile ad networks, powered by Facebook attribution data.
- B. Measure and compare the effectiveness of advertisers’ marketing channels in terms of contribution to sales, efficiency, and ROI.
- C. People-based multi-touch attribution reporting across all publishers, including Facebook.
- D. Measure lift in sales using partner-based ROI measurement solutions.
Here is a list of how Facebook Measurement Partners can help:
Partner Lift: Facebook’s Partner Lift integrations leverage best-in-class vendors to measure lift in sales using partner-based ROI measurement solutions.
MTA Partner Program: Facebook offers an MTA Partner Program that enables multi-touch attribution (MTA) partners to provide people-based MTA reporting across all publishers, including Facebook.
Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) Partners: Enable partners to better measure and compare the effectiveness of advertisers’ marketing channels in terms of contribution to sales, efficiency, and ROI.
Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs): Work with one of our Mobile Measurement Partners to see aggregated reporting across multiple ad networks, powered by Facebook attribution data.
NEW QUESTION 25
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of DumpsTests 410-101 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1woy7gT4Qi2FS6ADceW-ZhHTLu0dCwVWf