The Flexographic Printing Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global flexographic printing market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Flexographic Printing Global Market Report 2022 covers flexographic printing market drivers, flexographic printing market trends, flexographic printing market segments, flexographic printing market growth rate, flexographic printing market major players, and flexographic printing market size.
View Complete Report:
The flexographic printing market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global flexographic printing industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected flexographic printing market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global flexographic printing market size is expected to grow from $153.98 billion in 2021 to $160.4 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2%. The global flexographic printing market share is then expected to grow to $186.57 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 3.9%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Flexographic Printing Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the flexographic printing market segments-
1) By Printing Equipment: Narrow Web, Medium Web, Sheet Fed
2) By Technology: Automatic, Semi-Automatic
3) By Application: Corrugated Boxes, Folding Carton, Flexible Packaging, Labels, Print Media
4) By End-User Industry: Industrial, Print Media, Food and Beverage, Consumer Electronics, Pharmaceutical, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s flexographic printing market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Flexographic Printing Market Characteristics
- Flexographic Printing Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Flexographic Printing
- Flexographic Printing Market Size And Growth
- Africa Flexographic Printing Market
- Flexographic Printing Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Flexographic Printing Market
- Flexographic Printing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Find us on