The Digital Rights Management Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global digital rights management market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Digital Rights Management Global Market Report 2022 covers digital rights management market drivers, digital rights management market trends, digital rights management market segments, digital rights management market growth rate, digital rights management market major players, and digital rights management market size.
View Complete Report:
The digital rights management market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global digital rights management industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected digital rights management market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global digital rights management market size is expected to grow from $3.80 billion in 2021 to $4.50 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.47%. The change in the digital rights management market growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The market share is expected to reach $8.64 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 17.68%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Digital Rights Management Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the digital rights management market segments-
1) By Application: Mobile Content, Video On Demand, Mobile Gaming, eBook, Others
2) By End-User: SMEs, Large Enterprises
3) By Industry: Healthcare, Music, Education, BFSI, Legal/Law, Printing and Publication, Software, Television and Film, Others
4) By Deployment Mode: On-Premise, On Cloud
The table of contents in TBRC’s digital rights management market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Digital Rights Management Market Characteristics
- Digital Rights Management Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Digital Rights Management
- Digital Rights Management Market Size And Growth
- Africa Digital Rights Management Market
- Digital Rights Management Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Digital Rights Management Market
- Digital Rights Management Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Find us on