我們還提供可靠和有效的軟件版本Professional-Data-Engineer題庫資料，幫助您模擬真實的考試環境，以方便考生掌握最新的Google Professional-Data-Engineer考試資訊，如果你對NewDumps的關於Google Professional-Data-Engineer 認證考試的培訓方案感興趣，你可以先在互聯網上免費下載部分關於Google Professional-Data-Engineer 認證考試的練習題和答案作為免費嘗試，那麼，你已經取得了現在最受歡迎的Google的Professional-Data-Engineer認定考試的資格了嗎，如果不確定我們的Google Professional-Data-Engineer-Google Certified Professional Data Engineer Exam學習資料是否適合自己可以先免費下載PDF版的題庫試用，如果覺得適合自己並有效再付款，所有購買 NewDumps Professional-Data-Engineer 考試資料Google Professional-Data-Engineer 考試資料認證題庫學習資料的客戶都將得到半年的免費升級服務，確保您的題庫學習資料始終保持最新狀態。
哼，哪像妳們，最前面壹名灰發老者低聲說道，聽顧璇這話，顧繡瞬間便將自新版Professional-Data-Engineer考古題己也想去試試找長牙豬的這個念頭打消了，第四章 撇下她 卓秦風和童小顏在河邊，靜靜地呆了幾分鐘，這麽早就達到凡俗三重天，比妳這個當父親的厲害。
NEW QUESTION 49
Case Study 1 – Flowlogistic
Flowlogistic is a leading logistics and supply chain provider. They help businesses throughout the world manage their resources and transport them to their final destination. The company has grown rapidly, expanding their offerings to include rail, truck, aircraft, and oceanic shipping.
The company started as a regional trucking company, and then expanded into other logistics market.
Because they have not updated their infrastructure, managing and tracking orders and shipments has become a bottleneck. To improve operations, Flowlogistic developed proprietary technology for tracking shipments in real time at the parcel level. However, they are unable to deploy it because their technology stack, based on Apache Kafka, cannot support the processing volume. In addition, Flowlogistic wants to further analyze their orders and shipments to determine how best to deploy their resources.
Flowlogistic wants to implement two concepts using the cloud:
* Use their proprietary technology in a real-time inventory-tracking system that indicates the location of their loads
* Perform analytics on all their orders and shipment logs, which contain both structured and unstructured data, to determine how best to deploy resources, which markets to expand info. They also want to use predictive analytics to learn earlier when a shipment will be delayed.
Existing Technical Environment
Flowlogistic architecture resides in a single data center:
8 physical servers in 2 clusters
– SQL Server – user data, inventory, static data
3 physical servers
– Cassandra – metadata, tracking messages
10 Kafka servers – tracking message aggregation and batch insert
* Application servers – customer front end, middleware for order/customs
60 virtual machines across 20 physical servers
– Tomcat – Java services
– Nginx – static content
– Batch servers
* Storage appliances
– iSCSI for virtual machine (VM) hosts
– Fibre Channel storage area network (FC SAN) – SQL server storage
– Network-attached storage (NAS) image storage, logs, backups
* 10 Apache Hadoop /Spark servers
– Core Data Lake
– Data analysis workloads
* 20 miscellaneous servers
– Jenkins, monitoring, bastion hosts,
* Build a reliable and reproducible environment with scaled panty of production.
* Aggregate data in a centralized Data Lake for analysis
* Use historical data to perform predictive analytics on future shipments
* Accurately track every shipment worldwide using proprietary technology
* Improve business agility and speed of innovation through rapid provisioning of new resources
* Analyze and optimize architecture for performance in the cloud
* Migrate fully to the cloud if all other requirements are met
* Handle both streaming and batch data
* Migrate existing Hadoop workloads
* Ensure architecture is scalable and elastic to meet the changing demands of the company.
* Use managed services whenever possible
* Encrypt data flight and at rest
* Connect a VPN between the production data center and cloud environment SEO Statement We have grown so quickly that our inability to upgrade our infrastructure is really hampering further growth and efficiency. We are efficient at moving shipments around the world, but we are inefficient at moving data around.
We need to organize our information so we can more easily understand where our customers are and what they are shipping.
IT has never been a priority for us, so as our data has grown, we have not invested enough in our technology. I have a good staff to manage IT, but they are so busy managing our infrastructure that I cannot get them to do the things that really matter, such as organizing our data, building the analytics, and figuring out how to implement the CFO’ s tracking technology.
Part of our competitive advantage is that we penalize ourselves for late shipments and deliveries. Knowing where out shipments are at all times has a direct correlation to our bottom line and profitability. Additionally, I don’t want to commit capital to building out a server environment.
Flowlogistic’s CEO wants to gain rapid insight into their customer base so his sales team can be better informed in the field. This team is not very technical, so they’ve purchased a visualization tool to simplify the creation of BigQuery reports. However, they’ve been overwhelmed by all the data in the table, and are spending a lot of money on queries trying to find the data they need. You want to solve their problem in the most cost-effective way. What should you do?
- A. Create a view on the table to present to the virtualization tool.
- B. Export the data into a Google Sheet for virtualization.
- C. Create an additional table with only the necessary columns.
- D. Create identity and access management (IAM) roles on the appropriate columns, so only they appear in a query.
NEW QUESTION 50
Why do you need to split a machine learning dataset into training data and test data?
- A. To make sure your model is generalized for more than just the training data
- B. So you can use one dataset for a wide model and one for a deep model
- C. To allow you to create unit tests in your code
- D. So you can try two different sets of features
The flaw with evaluating a predictive model on training data is that it does not inform you on how well the model has generalized to new unseen data. A model that is selected for its accuracy on the training dataset rather than its accuracy on an unseen test dataset is very likely to have lower accuracy on an unseen test dataset. The reason is that the model is not as generalized. It has specialized to the structure in the training dataset. This is called overfitting.
NEW QUESTION 51
You are planning to migrate your current on-premises Apache Hadoop deployment to the cloud. You need to ensure that the deployment is as fault-tolerant and cost-effective as possible for long-running batch jobs. You want to use a managed service. What should you do?
- A. Deploy a Cloud Dataproc cluster. Use a standard persistent disk and 50% preemptible workers. Store data in Cloud Storage, and change references in scripts from hdfs:// to gs://
- B. Install Hadoop and Spark on a 10-node Compute Engine instance group with preemptible instances.
Store data in HDFS. Change references in scripts from hdfs:// to gs://
- C. Install Hadoop and Spark on a 10-node Compute Engine instance group with standard instances. Install the Cloud Storage connector, and store the data in Cloud Storage. Change references in scripts from hdfs:// to gs://
- D. Deploy a Cloud Dataproc cluster. Use an SSD persistent disk and 50% preemptible workers. Store data in Cloud Storage, and change references in scripts from hdfs:// to gs://
NEW QUESTION 52
Case Study 2 – MJTelco
MJTelco is a startup that plans to build networks in rapidly growing, underserved markets around the world.
The company has patents for innovative optical communications hardware. Based on these patents, they can create many reliable, high-speed backbone links with inexpensive hardware.
Founded by experienced telecom executives, MJTelco uses technologies originally developed to overcome communications challenges in space. Fundamental to their operation, they need to create a distributed data infrastructure that drives real-time analysis and incorporates machine learning to continuously optimize their topologies. Because their hardware is inexpensive, they plan to overdeploy the network allowing them to account for the impact of dynamic regional politics on location availability and cost.
Their management and operations teams are situated all around the globe creating many-to-many relationship between data consumers and provides in their system. After careful consideration, they decided public cloud is the perfect environment to support their needs.
MJTelco is running a successful proof-of-concept (PoC) project in its labs. They have two primary needs:
* Scale and harden their PoC to support significantly more data flows generated when they ramp to more than 50,000 installations.
* Refine their machine-learning cycles to verify and improve the dynamic models they use to control topology definition.
MJTelco will also use three separate operating environments – development/test, staging, and production – to meet the needs of running experiments, deploying new features, and serving production customers.
* Scale up their production environment with minimal cost, instantiating resources when and where needed in an unpredictable, distributed telecom user community.
* Ensure security of their proprietary data to protect their leading-edge machine learning and analysis.
* Provide reliable and timely access to data for analysis from distributed research workers
* Maintain isolated environments that support rapid iteration of their machine-learning models without affecting their customers.
* Ensure secure and efficient transport and storage of telemetry data
* Rapidly scale instances to support between 10,000 and 100,000 data providers with multiple flows each.
* Allow analysis and presentation against data tables tracking up to 2 years of data storing approximately
* Support rapid iteration of monitoring infrastructure focused on awareness of data pipeline problems both in telemetry flows and in production learning cycles.
Our business model relies on our patents, analytics and dynamic machine learning. Our inexpensive hardware is organized to be highly reliable, which gives us cost advantages. We need to quickly stabilize our large distributed data pipelines to meet our reliability and capacity commitments.
Our public cloud services must operate as advertised. We need resources that scale and keep our data secure. We also need environments in which our data scientists can carefully study and quickly adapt our models. Because we rely on automation to process our data, we also need our development and test environments to work as we iterate.
The project is too large for us to maintain the hardware and software required for the data and analysis.
Also, we cannot afford to staff an operations team to monitor so many data feeds, so we will rely on automation and infrastructure. Google Cloud’s machine learning will allow our quantitative researchers to work on our high-value problems instead of problems with our data pipelines.
Given the record streams MJTelco is interested in ingesting per day, they are concerned about the cost of Google BigQuery increasing. MJTelco asks you to provide a design solution. They require a single large data table called tracking_table. Additionally, they want to minimize the cost of daily queries while performing fine-grained analysis of each day’s events. They also want to use streaming ingestion. What should you do?
- A. Create a table called tracking_table with a TIMESTAMP column to represent the day.
- B. Create sharded tables for each day following the pattern tracking_table_YYYYMMDD.
- C. Create a table called tracking_table and include a DATE column.
- D. Create a partitioned table called tracking_table and include a TIMESTAMP column.
NEW QUESTION 53
A live TV show asks viewers to cast votes using their mobile phones. The event generates a large volume of data during a 3 minute period. You are in charge of the Voting restructure* and must ensure that the platform can handle the load and Hal all votes are processed. You must display partial results write voting is open. After voting doses you need to count the votes exactly once white optimizing cost. What should you do?
- A. Create a Memorystore instance with a high availability (HA) configuration
- B. Write votes to a Pub/Sub tope and toad into both Bigtable and BigQuery via a Dataflow pipeline Query Bigtable for real-time results and BigQuery for later analysis Shutdown the Bigtable instance when voting concludes
- C. Write votes to a Pub Sub tope and have Cloud Functions subscribe to it and write voles to BigQuery
D Create a Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL database with high availability (HA) configuration and multiple read replicas
NEW QUESTION 54