The global green technology and sustainability market size is expected to reach USD 68.22 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising awareness among consumers regrading environmental degradation and global warming. Increasing dependence on non-renewable energy technologies and excessive usage of fossil fuels have generated excessive carbon emissions and resulted in global warming.
The report offers a holistic coverage of the Green Technology And Sustainability Market, laying emphasis on the key factors influencing the industrial growth, technological developments taking place in the, Green Technology And Sustainability Market and current and emerging trends witnessed in the leading regional markets.
Request a PDF sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/689
Some Key Highlights from the Report :
- In July 2019, Emrgy Inc. signed an agreement with GE Renewable Energy about Micro Hydrokinetic technology. Emrgy Inc., which is a tech innovator, whose modular turbines harness the power of water as a clean and distributed energy resource. Through this partnership, hydropower turbines of Emrgy would be provided by GE Renewable Energy.
- Internet of Things (IoT) segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Companies across different verticals are increasingly adopting IoT-based energy solutions to minimize their carbon footprint and cut down energy bills.
- Green building segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Growing trend towards green buildings to reduce carbon emissions and minimize energy bills is expected to further drive revenue growth of the green technology and sustainability market during the forecast period.
The latest report is the most recent study that offers 360° coverage of the Green Technology and Sustainability industry that has been facing the brunt of the adverse economic impact of the COVID-19 outbreak since the beginning of this year. The global health crisis has affected nearly every aspect of the business vertical and led to massive disruptions to the global Green Technology and Sustainability market demand and supply chains. Researchers draw predictions for the market scenario in the post-COVID era. The report, additionally, assesses the present market situation and estimates its future outcomes, keeping in mind the impact of the pandemic on the global economic landscape.
The global Green Technology and Sustainability market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Green Technology and Sustainability sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/green-technology-and-sustainability-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global green technology and sustainability market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Twin
- Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Green building
- Crop Monitoring
- Carbon footprint management
- Forest Monitoring
- Air and Water Pollution
- Soil Condition/Moisture Monitoring
- Water Purification
- Weather monitoring and forecasting
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Green Technology and Sustainability market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
The report classifies the global Green Technology and Sustainability market into various regions, including:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To get access to the complete report on the Green Technology and Sustainability market, click on the link mentioned here: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/green-technology-and-sustainability-market
The Global Green Technology and Sustainability Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are as follows:
General Electric, IBM, Enablon, Salesforce, Microsoft Corporation, Schneider Electric, ENGIE Impact, Intelex Technologies Inc., Cority Software Inc., and Sensus.
For further queries, please reach out to our team @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/689
- The report conducts a comparative assessment of the leading market players participating in the global Green Technology and Sustainability market.
- The report marks the notable developments that have recently taken place in the Green Technology and Sustainability industry
- It details on the strategic initiatives undertaken by the market competitors for business expansion.
- It closely examines the micro- and macro-economic growth indicators, as well as the essential elements of the Green Technology and Sustainability market value chain.
- The repot further jots down the major growth prospects for the emerging market players in the leading regions of the market.
To view the detailed ToC of the global Green Technology and Sustainability market report, visit @
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Who are the leading players dominating the global Green Technology and Sustainability Market?
- Which factors could potentially hamper the global market growth during the forecast period?
- Which regional market offers the most attractive growth opportunities to the companies operating in this market?
- How is the raw material availability affecting the demand for Green Technology and Sustainability in this industry vertical?
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/689
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Explore More Emergen Research Report @ www.emergenresearch.com
food tech market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-tech-market
medical device connectivity market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-device-connectivity-market
artificial intelligence in the education sector market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-the-education-sector-market
5g infrastructure market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-infrastructure-market
next-generation biomanufacturing market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-biomanufacturing-market
ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultrasound-guided-regional-anesthesia-market
extended reality market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/extended-reality-market
logistics robots market-https://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/logistics-robots-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-green-technology-and-sustainability-market