The multifaceted corporation Canon is well known in the industry for its printers that feature cutting-edge technology and innovation. Both the Mac and Windows operating systems are supported by these devices because to their design. You’ve come to the right blog if you have a Mac device and want to Canon Pixma Mx490 Installation Download. Our specialists will walk you through a simple approach in this blog post so you can install the Canon MX490 on your Mac device at home without any other assistance. So, stick around until the end to learn how to complete this task.
Setup For The Canon Pixma Mx490 Printer
Excellent connectivity possibilities are provided by Canon MX490 Setup. You can print wirelessly from a computer, smartphone, or tablet anywhere you are outside of the workplace thanks to Google Cloud Print and Air Print. The printer has some amazing features that are quite useful for your office. It distinguishes itself from other printers because to its time-saving features and capacity to accommodate up to 20 pages. You can print with XL ink cartridges for a sizable period of time before replacing them. Have a Canon Pixma mx490 already? problems with the setup of the Canon Pixma MX490. For printer setup, go to these straightforward instructions.
- Remove the printer from its packaging and handle the external printer’s supplies with care.
- Open the front paper output tray next, and then raise the scanner cover unit so that the cartridge holder is visible.
- Remove the cartridge holder, tapes, and protective material before continuing with Canon iJ Setup.
- By inserting one end of the cable into the printer and the other end into a wall socket, the printer may be connected to a power source.
- Now select a language and turn on the printer. Press O.K. to confirm your actions, then turn the device off once more.
- Continue the Canon Pixma MX490 setup process. By raising the scanner lid one again, position the cartridge holder. Now, shut the lid once again.
- Press the setup button once more after turning the device back on. Now choose the Operational panel’s Wireless LAN Setup option.
- To continue with Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup, press the O.K. button.
- Next Choose a simple configuration.
- Press the O.K. button.
- Enter the WEP Key now, then click OK.
- Insert the CD and start the application to continue with the Canon iJ Setup process.
- Select the nation where you are currently posting, then click Next.
- Select easy install next, then click the next button.
- Select “Use the Printer on the Network” to continue with Canon Printer Setup, and then click Next.
- Click Next when the printer detection window appears.
Scanning with Canon Pixma MX490
- Install drivers. By going to the Canon Support page, you can do the same.
- Now, enter “Canon Pixma mx490” as the name of your printer in the Model box and click Go.
- Start the Canon ij Setup process. Next to MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package, you will see the select button. Press the “select” button.
- Click the download button after that.
- When the saving dialogue box displays, click Save.
- After you have finished downloading, open the downloads folder.
- Double-click the Canon Pixma MX490 Driver to begin the setup process. You’ll make a disc image.
- Double-click the disc image after that.
- Now Launch the Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup setup screen by double clicking the “Setup” file.
Here’s how to set up a Canon MX490 printer. You can use these techniques to successfully install your printer on a Mac. We sincerely hope you enjoyed reading this blog and found it to be informative. Feel free to call us if you have any technical questions or if you need assistance with the aforementioned techniques.
References: Canon Pixma Mx490 Driver Free Download