Emergen research’s latest document, titled ‘Laboratory Automation Systems market’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Laboratory Automation Systems market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Laboratory Automation Systems market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth.
The global laboratory automation systems market is expected to reach a market size of USD 6.39 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Laboratory automation systems are playing a key role in optimizing and maximizing the accuracy of laboratory test results and reducing human errors, while simultaneously ensuring that tests are conducted fast and efficiently. These systems also enable laboratories to deliver more accurate reports and generates data faster which ensures actionable data is available on short notice and for proper review.
A key factor driving increasing demand for laboratory automation systems is that adoption helps laboratories to reduce manual efforts and work, as automation solutions can finish many testing processes that would otherwise require a considerable amount of manual effort and time. Moreover, automation systems optimize and improve productivity ratio of labs and significantly decrease costs that may arise due to wastage.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laboratory-automation-systems-market
Further Key Findings in the Report:
- In February 2020, Tecan launched Rapid EZ DNA-Seq library preparation kit, which is an end-to-end solution for PCR-free generation of NGS libraries in just 2.5 hours. The kit uses Tecan’s robust enzymatic DNA fragmentation and DimerFree library construction technologies, which eliminates the need for tedious optimization regardless of input amount.
- In August 2019, Agilent acquired BioTek Instruments. The acquisition helped Agilent to expand its presence and expertise in cell analysis as well as create a robust position in large and growing immuno-oncology and immunotherapy areas.
- The market in Europe accounted for second-largest revenue share of 25.2% in 2020. Key driving factors include rising focus on laboratory research and increasing funding by investors and international organizations.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Laboratory Automation Systems market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Key players operating in the market are Tecan Group., PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, QIAGEN N.V., Siemens Healthineers, Eppendorf AG, bioMérieux, and Abbott.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the laboratory automation systems market based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Robotic Arm
- Microplate Readers
- Automated Workstation
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–-2028)
- Diagnostics lab
Key Points of Laboratory Automation Systems Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Laboratory Automation Systems market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Laboratory Automation Systems market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Laboratory Automation Systems market
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
gerd drugs and devices market
unmanned aerial vehicle market
soil stabilization market
tea extracts market
industrial maintenance coatings market
personal care ingredients market
cast elastomers market
mice model market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights