Neurodegenerative Disease Therapeutics Industry Data Book Covers Parkinson’s Disease Treatment and Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Markets.
The global neurodegenerative disease markets combine to account for USD 8.33 billion revenue in 2021, which is expected to reach USD 28.15 billion by 2030, growing at a cumulative rate of 15.6% over the forecast period.
Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market Report Highlights
The global Parkinson’s disease treatment market size was valued at USD 4.28 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 11.98 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., growing at a CAGR of 12.7% from 2022 to 2030.
- By drug class, the Carbidopa-Levodopa segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 due to the high prevalence of PD and easy drug availability for the disease treatment
- The retail pharmacy distribution channel segment dominated the global industry in 2021
- This is due to the easy availability of PD drugs in well-established retail pharmacy chains including Walgreens and Walmart
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period due to the entry of new products into the market
- In June 2020, Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. received manufacturing and marketing approval for Ongentys to treat patients with PD in Japan
Access the Global Neurodegenerative Disease Therapeutics Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market Report Highlights
The global Alzheimer’s therapeutics market size was valued at USD 4.04 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 15.6 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 18.3% CAGR (2022-2030).
- By product, the cholinesterase inhibitors segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 as it is the current standard of care. In March 2022, the U.S. FDA approved the cholinesterase inhibitor Adlarity (donepezil hydrochloride) developed by Corium Inc. for the treatment of patients with AD
- Pipeline drugs are anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to the presence of a strong product pipeline and their expected launch during the forecast period. Biogen’s product lecanemab (BAN2401), an anti-amyloid beta protofibril antibody for treating AD, is currently in phase 3 clinical trials
- The hospital pharmacy end-user segment dominated the market in 2021 owing to the high hospitalization rate. According to Alzheimer’s Association report 2022, approximately 32% of total Medicare beneficiaries with Alzheimer’s have at least one hospital discharge annually
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Neurodegenerative Disease Therapeutics Industry Data Book – Parkinson’s Disease Treatment and Alzheimer’s Therapeutics Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the neurodegenerative disease therapeutics industry are –
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- AbbVie Inc. (Allergan Plc.)
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG,H. Lundbeck A/S
- Cerevel Therapeutics
- Daiichi Sankyo Company
- F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
- TauRx Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- AC Immune
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc. (GSK)
Grand View Research’s neurodegenerative disease therapeutics industry data book is a collection of market sizing & forecasts insights, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.The following data points will be included in the final product offering in two reports and one sector report overview.
Go through the table of content of Neurodegenerative Disease Therapeutics Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets