The global Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market size was $3.12 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a value of more than $5.88 billion by 2030, with a growing CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of over 11% from 2022 to 2030.
Men with prostate cancer can be identified using an increase in the protein known as PSA, which is only secreted by epithelial prostate cells. Although it is not a chemical specific to the prostate, men are screened for prostate cancer because of its greater amount in blood serum. Prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate gland, and a benign form of prostatic hyperplasia are both associated with PSA levels that are higher than a particular threshold. The demand for prostate-specific antigen has increased due to the adoption of biomarkers based on serology for the diagnosis of prostate cancer (PSA).
In this study, various market regions—including those in North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa—are analysed. For any start-up or company trying to improve and make significant changes in the prostate-specific antigen testing market, regional analysis is crucial. A big population in the region, according to experts, may make the Asia Pacific the largest region in the market for prostate-specific antigen testing. Due to the high prevalence of prostate cancer among American males, North America is the market’s largest contributor.
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/prostate-specific-antigen-(psa)-testing-market/28/
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by test procedure:
- Preliminary Tests
- Confirmatory Tests
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by test type:
- Total Prostate Specific Antigen Test (tPSA)
- Complex Prostate Specific Antigen Test (cPSA)
- Free Prostate Specific Antigen Test (fPSA)
- Prostate Specific Antigen Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Test (PSA RT-PCR)
- Trans-rectal Ultrasound
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by assays type:
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme immunoassay (EIA)
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market by application:
- Post-treatment monitoring
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market: Competitive Landscape
The major players operating in this market are Abbott Laboratories Inc., Bayer AG, Beckman Coulter Inc., and GE Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline plc. , Novartis Pharma AG, UroLogix Inc., Bristol – Myers Squibb Company, AstraZeneca plc, MDx Health, Myriad Genetics Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche AG, OPKO Health Inc., Genomic Health, DiaSorin, Roche, PerkinElmer, Tosoh, Ortho Clinical, Fujirebio, Mediwatch (LABORIE), BodiTech, and Others.
Notably, GE Healthcare in October 2019 joined hands with The agnostics to collaboratively develop a new Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen PET/CT imaging agent.
Key Questions answered:
- Which product segment grabbed the largest share globally in Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing market?
- Which region holds the maximum share globally in Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing market?
- What will be the global CAGR of Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing market during the forecast period?
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing market growth?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research