You can print, copy, and scan several documents at once using the Canon Pixma TS3322 multifunction printer. Using this printer to complete your task will be an enjoyable experience because of its wonderful features. A crucial step for printer operation to ensure continued use is downloading the appropriate printer software and drivers. The Canon Printer ts3322 Manual is easy to set up and only requires a few easy steps. You must use the Easy Wireless Connect technique on your PC to start the Canon Pixma TS3322 printer configuration. in order to
- Start by quickly clicking and holding the Direct button on your printer device. Stop pressing the button once the LCD displays a brilliant light.
- Check your printer’s LCD to see if the two horizontal bars and the Wi-Fi icon are blinking in the bottom right corner.
Information Regarding The Canon Pixma Ts3322
A Paper Tray on the back of the Canon Pixma TS3322 makes printer simple and quick to refill plain and photo paper. It also offers a replaceable 2-Cartridge FINE Hybrid Ink System, boasting an upgraded model with Wireless Connect in use. Being a printer and flatbed scanner in one, the Canon Pixma TS3322 is a cutting-edge printer type. The Canon ts3322 scanning from tablets and smartphones using the AirPrint, MopriaF Print Service, and Canon Print apps. You can print from it using your desktop and laptop PCs with built-in Wi-Fi.
How Do I Install My Ij.Start.Cannon Ts3322?
There are several possible ways to configure the ij.start.cannon/ts3322. the following
- Visit the website ij.start.canon/ts3322 to get the appropriate printer software and driver for your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer device.
- Now the driver file is opened. The downloaded file can be opened by double-clicking or by using the right-click menu.
- Wait till the installation is complete.
- Follow the on-screen directions to install the printer on your device.
How Can I Get The Windows Setup File For Ij.Start.Cannon Ts3322?
- Install the software by visiting https://ij.start.cannon.
- Click the file to start the setup after the download is complete. choosing “Start Setup”
- A network security alert appears in a new window. Select Next after reading the warning.
- The License Agreement appears in a new window. Read the agreement and click “Yes” to proceed. If you select No, your setup installation will be canceled.
- In a different box, select whether to accept or reject the message request.
- If you select Do not agree, you will receive another notification. Choose OK.
- To accept the connection method, click Yes.
Depending on your connection type, a window will ask you to select a network name. Now, you may select the network name (SSID) from the dropdown menu. Check your router’s manual if you’re unclear about the network name. After selecting the SSID on the following page, enter the password.
- Now that the connection is complete. Choose Next.
- If your printer is not being recognized, you might try momentarily uninstalling any security software. If you don’t want to disable the security software, you must open the network connection ports on the printer. Consult your security program’s manual for more information on how to open these ports.
- When finished, choose Next.
- Click Continue online to begin downloading and installing any extra software.
References: How to scan with a canon ts3322