Syringes Industry Data Book Covers Prefilled Syringes, Disposable Syringes, Dental and Micro Syringes Markets.
The global Syringes Industry size was estimated at USD 43.98 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.02% CAGR (2023-2030).
Dental Syringes Market Report Highlights
The global dental syringes market size was valued at USD 8.95 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 10.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.05% CAGR (2023-2030).
- Reusable syringe product segment held the largest market share in 2918, due to the prevalence of periodontitis, preference by dental surgeons for the delivery of anesthesia, and cost-efficiency of these syringes
- Disposable syringe is expected to be the fastest-growing product segment in the next seven years owing to the rising focus on hygiene during dental surgery
- Non-aspirating syringes type is expected to hold a significant market share over the forecast period, owing to high product efficiency
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market in the forthcoming years owing to the factors such as rising medical tourism, improving healthcare facilities, and increasing consumer disposable income
- Few players in the dental syringes market include A.Titan Instruments, Inc.; Integra LifeSciences Corporation; Septodont; 3M Company; Power Dental USA, Inc.; Dentsply Sirona; and Vista Dental Products
Disposable Syringes Market Report Highlights
The global disposable syringes market size was valued at USD 14.19 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 22.81 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.21% CAGR (2023-2030).
- By product, safety syringes accounted for the largest market revenue share of 64.03% in 2021, due to its advantages being easy to use, and eliminating the risk of patient-to-patient transmission of infections
- Based on the application, the therapeutic injection segment dominated the market with a market revenue share of 51.19% in 2021, owing to the increasing awareness of blood donation and the high prevalence of diseases such as HIV infection, tuberculosis malaria, and dengue in the developing and underdeveloped countries
- The Asia Pacific dominated the disposable syringe market with the highest revenue share of 31.06% in 2021 due to the presence of a huge aging population base along with the prevalence of chronic diseases in the region
- The market in the MEA is expected to witness the fastest growth rate at a compound annual growth rate ( CAGR ) of 8.07% over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the growing geriatric population, an increasing number of surgeries, and rising expenditure on healthcare
Access the Global Syringes Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Prefilled Syringes Market Report Highlights
The global prefilled syringes market size was valued at USD 20.61 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 50.83 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 11.94% CAGR (2023-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the disposable prefilled syringes segment accounted for the largest market share of 78.98% in 2021. This is owing to a high preference for patient safety, which has led to a rise in the use of disposable prefilled syringes in hospitals and home care settings.
- The glass syringes segment dominated the market with around 53.27% of the revenue share in 2021, because most glass prefilled syringes may administer highly viscous drugs along with can be utilized across a wide range of therapeutic areas, such as vaccines, blood therapeutic proteins, and stimulants.
- Diabetessegment captured the largest market share with around 53.75% in 2021. Increasing prevalence of diabetes globally along with the government initiatives.
- The hospitals segment captured the largest market share with around 52.39% in 2021. The growth of this segment can mainly be attributed to increasing in the number of patients suffering from various chronic ailments and the consequent rise in surgical procedures.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest-growing market for prefilled syringes with a growth rate of 12.96%, owing to the increasing patient population and rapid adoption of prefilled syringes in this region.
- Prominent key players present in the prefilled syringes market are Gerresheimer AG, Schott Group, BD, Unilife Corporation, Nipro Medical Corporation, Owen Mumford, and Haselmeier AG.
Micro Syringes Market Report Highlights
The global micro syringes market size was valued at USD 0.23 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 303.7 million by 2027 registering a CAGR of 6.4% CAGR (2023-2030).
- Autosampler segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period due to the increasing use of autosampler in pharmaceutical industry as it provides better reproducibility and high accuracy
- The removable needle segment led the market in 2019 with a market share of 65.7%. This is due to the fact that removable needles allow using different sizes of needles on the same syringe barrel
- The laboratory end-use segment dominated the market with a share of 46.2% in 2019 owing to the increasing use of syringes in laboratories
- North America held the maximum share of 38.1% in 2019 due to the technological advancements and availability of skilled workforce to handle chromatography instruments
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Syringes Industry Data Book – Prefilled Syringes, Disposable Syringes, Dental and Micro Syringes Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the Syringes industry are –
- Nipro Corporation
- Baxter International, Inc.
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Hamilton Company
Grand View Research’s syringes industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Syringes Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets