Roots Analysis has announced the addition of DNA Data Storage Market, 2021-2035” report to its list of offerings.
DNA as a data storage medium helps eliminate the drawbacks inherent to the traditional storage methods, such as limited storage density, instability and limited life span, making it a potential storage option for future.
To order this 240+ page report, which features 75+ figures and 90+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/dna-data-storage-market.html
Key Market Insights
Presently, more than 20 players claim to offer DNA Data Storage
Over 40% of these players are involved in offering technologies / services for coding and DNA writing (DNA synthesis), followed by those offering services for retrieval and DNA reading (29%). It is worth mentioning that 10 technology / service providers claim to have the required expertise to serve as one-stop-shops for all the DNA data storage steps.
Over 350 grants have been awarded to support research on DNA data storage, since 2016
Grants worth USD 517 million have been awarded to various organizations working in this domain during the period, 2016- 2021. Of these, 33% of the grants were awarded to support the research related to projects on DNA data storage, were / are being managed by NCI, followed by those managed by NIA (11%), NINDS (9%) and NIDDK (6%).
North America is expected to capture over 55% of the DNA data storage market share by 2035 Within North America, US is likely to capture the maximum share. Further, in terms of step involved in DNA based data storage, the coding and DNA writing step is likely to capture the highest market share (86%).
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players involved in offering services or technologies related to DNA data storage?
- Which are the leading funding organizations providing grants for research on DNA data storage?
- How has the intellectual property landscape of DNA data storage evolved over the years?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders offering services or technologies related to DNA data storage?
- What is the trend of capital investments in the DNA data storage market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The financial opportunity within the DNA data storage market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- DNA Data Storage Steps
- Coding and DNA Writing (DNA Synthesis)
- DNA Storage
- Retrieval and DNA Reading (DNA Sequencing)
- Geographical Regions
- North America
The research includes detailed profiles of key players (listed below); each profile features an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), details on the technology / services offered, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- Agilent Technologies
- Codex DNA
- Gattaca Technologies
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Synbio Technologies
For additional details, please visit
or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Cloud-based Solutions for Drug Discovery, Development and Manufacturing Market, 2021-2030
- Digital Solutions for Biomarkers Market, 2021-2030
- AI-based Drug Discovery Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091