If you’re thinking about forming an LLC, you’re probably aware that there are a lot of options. Many entrepreneurs are hesitant to start a limited liability company on their own, but they also lack the financial resources to hire an attorney.
If you fit this description, don’t be concerned. There are reliable and low-cost LLC formation companies that can take care of the paperwork for a fraction of the cost of employing an attorney.
This article covers the top 5 online LLC services, as well as in-depth reviews of what makes each one special. Which service for forming an LLC is best for you?
1. Wise Business Plans
Wise Business Plans is my recommendation for the best LLC website. The company is based in Las Vegas, and since its inception in 2007, it has aided over 200,000 businesses, with favorable web evaluations to back it up.
Wise Business Plans, unlike other LLC formation services, is run in a socially responsible manner. Wise Business Plans is one of the most recognized LLC formation services on the market today because of this. The firm is well-known for its business formation services, which include business planning for entrepreneurs and small firms.
- Wise Business Plans offers the greatest starter package, which contains everything you’ll need to get your LLC up and running. For $39, you may create an LLC, get a free year of registered agent service, and customize an operating agreement template.
- They have over 8,200 internet reviews, the majority of which are positive, so you’d have to spend a lot more for all of these services than you would for most other LLC services. Customer service is a strong suit for Wise Business Plans.
- The Worry-Free Compliance feature is part of their commitment to assisting you with the formation and maintenance of your limited liability company (included in the Pro package). It will take care of your annual reports and any ongoing LLC upkeep.
A socially conscious provider and best overall value can be found with Wise Business Plans if you want to form an LLC.
Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest Registered Agent’s LLC formation service is likewise excellent, with their superior customer service putting them apart from the competition. The cost of forming an LLC in Northwest is at least $225.
- There are no upsells offered by Northwest, making the LLC formation process very straightforward. Unlike most other services (such as LegalZoom), Northwest will not try to encourage you to buy add-on after add-on.
- Of all the LLC services we investigated, Northwest has the best customer service.
- The LLC creation bundle includes a full year of their namesake registered agent service, which would otherwise cost $125 per year if purchased separately. Northwest invests a great deal of time and energy into this service, and they were the first significant registered agent service provider to scan all documents on-site.
Another fantastic LLC supplier is IncFile, which offers a 100% free LLC registration process that only requires you to pay your state cost.
IncFile has assisted over 500,000 people in starting businesses since its beginning in 2004. They also offer a variety of features to fulfill the needs of any business, as well as several advantages that make it the finest service for forming an LLC.
- Although its basic LLC formation package is free, IncFile offers a variety of valuable extras, like a year of registered office service, lifetime company filing reminders, and more.
- IncFile provides exceptional customer service and knowledgeable support specialists, as seen by their over 32,000 customer evaluations, almost all of which praise the company for its rapid service. They offer phone, email, and live support, so help is never more than a phone call or an email away.
Choose IncFile if you need free LLC formation on a tight budget.
In addition to paid packages, Inc Authority, like IncFile, offers free LLC services. Since 1989, Inc Masters has assisted over 130,000 firms in getting off the ground.
Although Inc Authority’s platform isn’t the most user-friendly consumer LLC website we’ve ever seen, it does provide a lot of advantages that make it well worth considering for small firms.
Even though they offer free LLC formations, every client who uses this service obtains a year of free registered office service.
- Inc Authority has a lot of favorable feedback from customers. They have almost 10,000 online reviews, with nearly all of them being positive. Customer satisfaction at Inc Authority is unquestionably high.
- One issue with Inc Authorities is that they do not accept returns for any reason, so make sure you’re making an informed decision before purchasing any of their premium services.
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on forming a firm, Inc Control is the only company in the industry that does it for free, except IncFile (as long as you pay your state fee).
With a countrywide presence, LegalZoom has a stronger brand than any other company in the industry. They have great knowledge and manage a huge number of LLC forms.
They don’t have the same value for money as Wise Business Plans or the same level of customer service as Northwest Registered Agent, but they’re a very popular service provider.
- Since 1999, LegalZoom has helped over 2 million businesses get started. Many competitors would find it difficult to keep up with such a workload.
- They have longer customer service hours, which might be beneficial to busy business owners. They’re open until 10 p.m. ET throughout the week and until 7 p.m. ET on weekends.
If you value experience and working with a well-known company, and you don’t mind some upsells, consider incorporating an LLC with LegalZoom.