Compactors and Telehandlers are two construction equipment types commonly used in different industries. Telehandlers, or telehandlers forklifts, are versatile machines designed for lifting and transporting heavy loads. They feature a telescopic boom that can extend forward and upward, providing extended reach and height capabilities.
Some of the Telehandlers applications are:
- Lifting and placing materials on elevated surfaces or rooftops.
- Handling palletised loads in warehouses or construction sites.
Compactors are heavy-duty machines that compact and compress various materials, primarily soil, asphalt, or waste. They commonly work in road construction, landfill operations, and compaction of construction sites. Compactors have wide applications such as:
- Compacting soil or aggregates in road construction or foundation preparation.
- Compacting asphalt layers to achieve proper density and smoothness.
- Compacting waste in landfills to maximize space and prevent environmental hazards.
The JCB 530-110 is a specific telehandler model that JCB manufactures. The JCB 530-110 has a maximum lifting capacity of 3000 kg at its maximum lift height. This telehandler model can reach a maximum lift height of 11 meters. The turning radius over the JCB 530-110 tires is 5 meters. The standard gross power of the JCB 530-110 is 74 hp.
The L&T compactor has several features that make it a powerful machine. The drum width of 1680 mm provides greater coverage and efficiency during compaction operations. Compactor has a maximum operating weight of 9200 kg indicates the total weight of the equipment to handle different materials and ground conditions effectively. The fuel tank capacity of 140 liters determines the machine’s operational runtime before requiring refueling.